Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The week of the 6th was windy at Rky Mnt Arsenal and this week it was even more windy. Although the sky was blue and the temperature was pretty good, the morning wind made painting a very difficult task, so Nick and I went for coffee. Here is a painting that is on the easle in the studio. I hope those who could stay longer in the day could find some shelter and get some painting done but earlier it was just too windy. The wind blew my hat off and of course it found the only spot of water in the entire park. he he he

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow nice painting

Joanne Hanson said...

Hi Cliff, I saw your work at the Evergreen Art show last friday and was impressed enough to google your name! I was pleased to have been accepted myself, and glad I went and saw your work too!
I love your clear, pure colors...